<$BlogRSDURL$>

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us   Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect, having a good conscience (1 Peter 3:15b-16a ESV)

Click HERE to go to the NEW PEW!!
Search or read the Bible

Example: John 1 or love one another (ESV)

Tsunami Relief Fund
 

HEY!! This site has SHUT DOWN. I've moved to The New and Improved View From the Pew. Head over there for the new stuff.


Search This Site!!

PicoSearch
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
About Me
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Currently Reading:
Beyond the Shadowlands: C. S. Lewis on Heaven and Hell

On Deck
Total Truth




blogs4God - a Semi-Definitive List of Christian Blogs
Rate this blog

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?   Listed on Blogwise Listed on BlogShares Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Subscribe with Bloglines FeedBurner.com Logo Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory BlogBasics Listed in LS Blogs

Links
The Church Directory

My Technorati Profile
 

5/05/2004

Another find in the Blogosphere 

Most of you have probably already seen this, since Instapundit linked to it, but I figured I'd post a link here anyway, since it ties in to what I was talking about last week -- fundamentalists and evangelicals. I think Donald's definition of evangelical is probably a little bit wider than mine, and his definition of fundamentalist might be a little narrower, but he hits the nail firmly on the head. I guess it's the Southern Baptist thing -- we must think a little alike.

I haven't tried to post anything extensive today, simply because of modem problems here. I've tried to post on a few message boards that I read frequently, only to have my cable modem lose connection before I could post. It's working now (of course -- a tech is coming tomorrow afternoon), so I'm putting a few things up tonight, but the Mark study will have to wait until tomorrow.

I'm trying to set up a schedule for the Mark study and the Today in Church History postings, since a lot of people seem to really enjoy them. When I work something out, I will let you know. It may end up being TiCH on Mondays (golf league night), and Mark study on Wednesday (church night), but I WILL let everyone know when I figure anything out for sure.

Of course, that doesn't mean that you shouldn't stop by every day! You never know what I might rant about......


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Southern Baptist Blog Aggregator

Email me! Email Protection by Name Intelligence


Past Posts
 
Views from Other Pews

Blogroll Me!

The League of Reformed Bloggers