<$BlogRSDURL$>

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us   Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect, having a good conscience (1 Peter 3:15b-16a ESV)

Click HERE to go to the NEW PEW!!
Search or read the Bible

Example: John 1 or love one another (ESV)

Tsunami Relief Fund
 

HEY!! This site has SHUT DOWN. I've moved to The New and Improved View From the Pew. Head over there for the new stuff.


Search This Site!!

PicoSearch
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
About Me
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Currently Reading:
Beyond the Shadowlands: C. S. Lewis on Heaven and Hell

On Deck
Total Truth




blogs4God - a Semi-Definitive List of Christian Blogs
Rate this blog

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?   Listed on Blogwise Listed on BlogShares Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Subscribe with Bloglines FeedBurner.com Logo Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory BlogBasics Listed in LS Blogs

Links
The Church Directory

My Technorati Profile
 

6/08/2004

Sigh ....... 

Drove to Southern last night (which is why I didn't update yesterday -- sorry!), ready to get all set up and start Greek.

Except it didn't happen.

Most of the problem was mine -- I didn't get some forms sent at the right time. Some of it was nobody's fault. A little of it was the US Postal Service's fault. But no matter whose fault it was, the fact remains that I didn't get to start school today. I DID get registered for History of the Baptists next month (July 6 to 15), so all I need is to find a place to live while I'm there (though someone is keeping an ear out for me on that front).

Sometimes I think God is testing me, to see how badly I really want to do this. Somethimes I think Satan is ticked that I'm going to school, and is trying to discourage me. And sometimes, I think that life is just wierd, and stuff happens.

All I know for sure is that sometimes, I swear I can hear my Dad up in heaven, laughing that big laugh of his at the predicaments I've gotten myself into this time. Glad I can be of some amusement, Dad ;)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Southern Baptist Blog Aggregator

Email me! Email Protection by Name Intelligence


Past Posts
 
Views from Other Pews

Blogroll Me!

The League of Reformed Bloggers