If you want the newest posts from everyone, click the Blog Aggregator link
. Some of these are the newest, and some aren't -- these are the ones that made an impression on me.
- This one from 21st Century Reformation ties in well with what I've been talking about re: sola Scriptura. I especially like the idea that we should think for ourselves. I wish more people thought that way.
- Head over here to read A Physicist's Perspective on 2 Timothy.
- BigRed5 has a perfect example of why I would like to homeschool our daughter. Nothing to do with the "lack of morality" of the teaching of "secular humanism" or whatever other buzzwords you want to use. Public schools, and to an extent most schools in general, teach learning as a means to an end. Learn this you you can pass this test. Learn these facts so you can do this. I want my daughter to learn because learning is fun. My wife and I both love learning new things -- we both watched the unsealing of the crypt oif the di Medici's on TV last night, and learned a few new things about forensics. We want our daughter to enjoy that as much as we do.
- I presuppositional apologetics is your bag (and I know I'm enjoying it far more than I thought I would), head over to The Dawn Treader, paying special attention to this and this.
- Dead Man Blogging talking about presecution.
- Over at Doggie's Breakfast, Stephen has been reading The Lost Message of Jesus by Steve Chalke. Interesting review (multiple posts here).
More later -- almost time to get ready for dinner, then off to school. Probably more posting on Tuesday evening.