<$BlogRSDURL$>

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us   Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect, having a good conscience (1 Peter 3:15b-16a ESV)

Click HERE to go to the NEW PEW!!
Search or read the Bible

Example: John 1 or love one another (ESV)

Tsunami Relief Fund
 

HEY!! This site has SHUT DOWN. I've moved to The New and Improved View From the Pew. Head over there for the new stuff.


Search This Site!!

PicoSearch
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
About Me
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Currently Reading:
Beyond the Shadowlands: C. S. Lewis on Heaven and Hell

On Deck
Total Truth




blogs4God - a Semi-Definitive List of Christian Blogs
Rate this blog

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?   Listed on Blogwise Listed on BlogShares Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Subscribe with Bloglines FeedBurner.com Logo Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory BlogBasics Listed in LS Blogs

Links
The Church Directory

My Technorati Profile
 

11/17/2004

A New Poll!! 

Take a look at the poll over there on the right side of the page (those of you reading a syndicated feed will have to come by the site to see this poll, obviously). There really IS a reason that I'm asking -- I'm seriously thinking about setting up a View from the Pew radio station on Live365, and I want to make sure that people will listen to it. This will let me get the MP3 files off the drive at home, but still have them somewhere that I can get to them.

This is part of the upcoming upgrade to View From the Pew 2.0. Over the break from school (since I'm not taking a J-term this winter), I'm going to work on updating the blog's theme and incorporating it into a new site (right now, it will be a free site at bravenet.com, but it may soon get it's own domain, POP3 email, the works).

By the way -- I feel a little embarrassed. Some of you donated through PayPal, and I have yet to thank you. Some of the donations took place some time ago, so I REALLY am upset at myself. I have no excuse other than I missed reading the email that PayPal sends letting me know I got money. You WILL be getting a personal thank you this weekend, when I get home from school. But I want to publicly thank each of you for your donation!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Southern Baptist Blog Aggregator

Email me! Email Protection by Name Intelligence


Past Posts
 
Views from Other Pews

Blogroll Me!

The League of Reformed Bloggers