I like the "top five" thing I did yesterday, so I'm going to do the same thing. The first five blogs listed in the Church Directory.
- First up, Double Toothpicks. Is atheism in decline? And is the stuff that's replacing it even worse?
- Berkeley Godspot hasn't been updated in a while (uless they changed URLs and didn't tell anyone), but what's there is a great read. I especially enjoy the post on Sproul Plaza and the Christian speakers there.
- Jollyblogger offers the usual outstanding fare. The posts on infant baptism are well-written and interesting, even though I'm still a credobaptist. Maybe David just needs more cowbell. (Hey, he likes the Yeti games, AND snowball fight! He can't be a bad guy!)
- Eternal Perspectives is giving away a Systematic Theology text written by Dr. Robert Cook at Dallas Theological Seminary. When you get done begging for your copy (like I did!), read the rest of the blog. There's too much of worth to list just one or two posts.
- My wife would have enjoyed Bear Witness if she had stayed up long enough to see the page. She loves teddy bears. Check out the moral dilema in this post -- and think about what you would do.
Figure if I keep doing this, I'll work my way through the whole directory! Don't forget to click through the SBC Aggregator, either -- we're growing!!