<$BlogRSDURL$>

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us   Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect, having a good conscience (1 Peter 3:15b-16a ESV)

Click HERE to go to the NEW PEW!!
Search or read the Bible

Example: John 1 or love one another (ESV)

Tsunami Relief Fund
 

HEY!! This site has SHUT DOWN. I've moved to The New and Improved View From the Pew. Head over there for the new stuff.


Search This Site!!

PicoSearch
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
About Me
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Currently Reading:
Beyond the Shadowlands: C. S. Lewis on Heaven and Hell

On Deck
Total Truth




blogs4God - a Semi-Definitive List of Christian Blogs
Rate this blog

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?   Listed on Blogwise Listed on BlogShares Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Subscribe with Bloglines FeedBurner.com Logo Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory BlogBasics Listed in LS Blogs

Links
The Church Directory

My Technorati Profile
 

3/16/2005

Crunch Time 

And I'm NOT talking about the Cap'n, either. I'm getting clobbered in the KotB voting, and though I didn't need those points in the past, I WANT them this time. I lost the last time by something like a half a point, so I want some cushion.

So I come to YOU, my loyal readers, with hat in hand, to ask, implore, and otherwise BEG you to go to the KotB site and vote for me. AND post something nice about me on your blog, and trackback to this post (the trackback is http://blog.mu.nu/cgi/mt-tb.cgi/70912, just to make it easy on you all).

Make me the first King to ever serve two non-consecutive terms. Just like my idol, Grover Cleveland.

He WAS the guy on Sesame Street, right?


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Southern Baptist Blog Aggregator

Email me! Email Protection by Name Intelligence


Past Posts
 
Views from Other Pews

Blogroll Me!

The League of Reformed Bloggers