<$BlogRSDURL$>

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us   Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect, having a good conscience (1 Peter 3:15b-16a ESV)

Click HERE to go to the NEW PEW!!
Search or read the Bible

Example: John 1 or love one another (ESV)

Tsunami Relief Fund
 

HEY!! This site has SHUT DOWN. I've moved to The New and Improved View From the Pew. Head over there for the new stuff.


Search This Site!!

PicoSearch
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.
About Me
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Currently Reading:
Beyond the Shadowlands: C. S. Lewis on Heaven and Hell

On Deck
Total Truth




blogs4God - a Semi-Definitive List of Christian Blogs
Rate this blog

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?   Listed on Blogwise Listed on BlogShares Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com Subscribe with Bloglines FeedBurner.com Logo Blogarama - 
The Blog Directory BlogBasics Listed in LS Blogs

Links
The Church Directory

My Technorati Profile
 

3/28/2005

Downright Pigheaded 

I don't like PETA much at all. That should come as no great shock to anyone, given my carnivorous tendencies -- I won't be eating any veggie Ramen any time soon. I ate meat on March 15 (International Eat an Animal for PETA Day), but that wasn't much of a special event for me; I regularly consume copious quantities of cooked animal. If God hadn't meant for us to eat animals, He wouldn't have made them so darn tasty, after all.

PETA is known for it's poor taste (pardon the expression), and it's decidedly antagonistic attitude toward Christians (the What Would Jesus Eat campaign comes to mind here, with its vegetarian Jesus -- PETA is ignorant of Passover tradition and the associated consumption of lamb, I suppose). But their stunt this Easter takes the cake, and has earned them my neverending scorn.

This picture really does say a thousand words. Jesus Christ with the head of a pig. My contempt cannot be expressed at this type of sacrilege. I'd say that we should write to PETA, but they really don't care what we think. This is just another illustration of the contempt in which the loony left holds Christians of all stripes and persuasions.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Southern Baptist Blog Aggregator

Email me! Email Protection by Name Intelligence


Past Posts
 
Views from Other Pews

Blogroll Me!

The League of Reformed Bloggers